I think I'm going to Katmandu,that's really, really where I'm going to.
If I ever get out of here,that's what I'm gonna do.
K-K-K-K-K-Katmandu,I think that's where I'm going to.If I ever get out of here,I'm going to Katmandu.
I got no kick against the west coast;Warner Brothers are such good hosts.I raise my whiskey glass and give them a toast,I'm sure they know it's true.
I got no rap against the southern states.Every time I've been there it's been great.But now I'm leaving and I can't be lateand to myself be true.
That's why I'm going to Katmandu,up to the mountains where I'm going to.
And if I ever get out of here,that's what I'm gonna do.K-K-K-K-K-Katmandu,
that's really, really where I'm going to,oh,
if I ever get out of here I'm going to Katmandu.
[...]
However, I would like to think the song(s) in our head(s), we will be going with, are going to be something completely different. Anyway, Bonn HQ has finalised the selection and I am scanning birth certificates and wondering whether I will have to get someone to marry me very quickly, as they are also requesting my marriage certificate? Volunteers? The plumber from work might go for it. Just that I don't want to go for it.
All seems incredibly distant, Maybe because Nepal is. The date of departure, even still unclear, may not be though.

No comments:
Post a Comment