Aug 19, 2009

Belonephobia and other scary words

Yes, I fear needles, as I guess, quite many of us. Having pretty much familiarised myself with pretty much all the information I have been provided with so far, I have, in my fear of needles - belonephobia, what an ace new word for the day - left the link of required vaccinations untouched this far. But as the time is passing by I gathered my courage. And here we go:

- Hepatites A

- Hepatities B

- Diphtheria

- Tetanus

- Rabies

(please read the following out loud, slowly in a scary movie style:)

- Japanese encephalitis

- Typhoid

Can't wait to break the news to the accompanying expedition (also now known as the CSSFF, Compact Sized Supporting Field Forces, term innovated in dedication to the style of expression of the near-in-future employer)

They'll be thrilled.

Waiting also to be soon directed to a physician with my recently received four (!) page medical examination form. If I pass that, the travel arrangements will go ahead. I can't see why I would not as, despite the indepth nature of it, my level-headedness will not be put under scrutiny. I have recently, after slowly beginning to realise what a project I have put myself into this time, been seriously unsure of it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment