After an endless seeming round of waiting I finally received an email asking when am I ready to travel. A good question. I expected just to be given a date, not having to pick a day. Thought about it over night, took out a diary in the morning, put my finger on the 12th. Seemed like a good, neutral date, not too far, not too close. Pressed "send", and the whole mission suddenly seemed so much more concrete, so much more real. Until a few seconds later I get an out-of-office auto-reply, which, based on the experience throughout this whole process, means more uncertain lingering, which I am sick and tired of.
Cannot make myself worry about it now though, not this lovely, lazy, hangoverish Saturday morning I am spending in between sheets with a Please do not disturb -sign hanging on the door for the house-keeping to stay away, and it seems it has a similar effect on all the worries and distrubing thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment